CMS Wiki is dumb and simple Content Management System for your webpage that connects WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing with Wiki page creation and linking.
Main CMS Wiki benefits:
- Modify your sites thru web browser in one click!
- Runs on every PHP-able account
- Doesn't require any database (just flat HTML files)
- Very simple to install (see: Installation, unpack & go!)
- Very simple to use (see: Usage), rules:
- just click edit
- link pages by surrounding new page title with [[...]],
- no more rules!
- Simple to change template, see: Template Change
- Secure: edit script can (should?) be protected by Apache standard and well tested mechanism (htaccess / htpasswd)
- Very fast: almost pure php page! Compare it (see: Speed) with very thick TWiki and see the difference!
“Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add but when there is no longer anything to take away.”
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery